eCommerce at gCodeLabs
Electronic commerce or e-commerce refers to a wide range of online business activities for products and services. It also pertains to “any form of business transaction in which the parties interact electronically rather than by physical exchanges or direct physical contact.
Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce, ecommerce, eCommerce or e-comm, refers to the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. However, the term may refer to more than just buying and selling products online. It also includes the entire online process of developing, marketing, selling, delivering, servicing and paying for products and services.
The amount of trade conducted electronically has grown extraordinarily with widespread Internet usage. The use of commerce is conducted in this way, spurring and drawing on innovations in electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web at least at one point in the transaction's life-cycle, although it may encompass a wider range of technologies such as e-mail, mobile devices and telephones as well.
A large percentage of electronic commerce is conducted entirely in electronic form for virtual items such as access to premium content on a website, but mostly electronic commerce involves the transportation of physical items in some way. Online retailers are sometimes known as e-tailers and online retail is sometimes known as e-tail. Almost all big retailers are now electronically present on the World Wide Web.
Use our extensive experience to make your eCommerce website.
- We create simple and hassle-free navigation, which is extremely important especially for ecommerce websites. We aim at creating clear and precise navigation, through the various stages of making a purchase, helping enhance user experience and making it easy for a prospective client to purchase desired items. If your client feels lost on the website, he will leave instantly. We ensure that this does not happen by making use of the appropriate navigation methods, such as bread crumbs and primary, secondary and global navigation.
- gCodeLabs focuses on creating an intuitive user-interface, which is vital to help visitors understand your website. Our focus is on enhanced user experience. We understand that the less time a new visitor takes to understand your website and an old visitor takes to recall the layout of your website, the greater will be your ability to retain the customer.
- We use pictures in strategic locations to give the target audience the right idea about the quality, condition and various types of products on your site.
- We strategically place the content on your ecommerce website to grab and focus the attention of your client to specific locations.
- We build your website with an effective E-shopping cart or basket with an attractive storefront. The cart and checkout point are strategically placed so that the client can easily access his cart or checkout anytime he wants.
- Secure payment methods are among the most important aspects of an ecommerce website. Our programmers help build a safe and secure interface for monetary transactions and can also send an API call to payment gateway. PayPal is a trusted and popular payment intermediary service.
We at gCodeLabs provide you a ecommerce website with our team in a proficient way.
Please contact us or drop a mail on contact at firstname.lastname@example.org about your website or our any other services.